</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
口头禅in the making...

Brilliant.
I reckon that’s going to be my ‘口头禅’ in the near future now.

Situation 1:

I was talking to my colleagues regarding a newsletter project.

What do u think of the photos? I asked

It’s brilliant! We’ll choose this.

Situation 2:

I was busy doing some data entry when I felt thirsty all of a sudden.

When i turned my body to grab my water bottle,

an orange book caught my attention,

and the title goes: ‘You are brilliant!’

Situation 3:

I was watching a video clip on youtube.

in that show, the mother bought sth for her daughter's birthday.

Upon seeing her favorite teddy, the little gal goes:

‘Mum, I love it! It’s brilliant!’

The after-effect:

I pop it out a couple of times subconsciously.

Gradually, it became a habit. My new 口头禅.

There I go,

‘Its Brilliant!!’


***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.