</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.::Gift Exchange::.

The past 2 days have been extremely draining (for the brain).
Have been appearing in town, busy shopping for Christmas gifts.
I must say, buying so many gifts at one go can be a real headache. Aww~
I could have make things easier for myself by adopting a ‘grab and go’ strategy.
As long as the present is decent and within my budget, everyone will be given the same thing. Fair and square.
But I refused to do it that way.
If Christmas is a thanksgiving festival when gifts are exchange to show your gratitude for a person, I dun think ‘grab and go’ strategy would be appropriate. Somehow, there’s a lack of sincerity.

I wasn’t brought up in a family that celebrates Christmas.
I dun rmb having the habit of celebrating during my teens.
It’s probably after A levels that my darlings started the ‘dining out and taking picture along orchard road’ activity on 25th December. I have no idea wat trigger this.
It then became a tradition among the 4 of us.
As more ppl joined us, it evolved into a grp gathering where we will be out on the 24th for dinner and fireworks instead.
There was no gift exchange for the past few years I realized.
This yr, we break away from our so call tradition and incorporate gift exchanging as one of the activities for our Christmas celebration.

Probably as a result of numerous gift exchange sessions coming up, I’m in a festive mood especially this year.

With just 8 more days to Christmas, I could no longer hold on to the excitement.
I am looking forward to the gatherings, parties, eating, gossiping, cam-whoring and gift exchanging coming up.

The thing is: I am not done with all the shopping yet. Sigh~

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.