</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Joke of the day...
Ip Man

How would you read the above?
For those who haf oready noe the ans, ask urself if u noe nth abt the 2 words, how would u read it?

At the first glance, majority will pronounce it this way:
Ip Man – I. P. Man

If you think you have no problem reading the above, dun be surprise!
Cos u may be wrong!~

The correct pronunciation is this:
Ip Man – Yip Mun (Ye Wen read in Cantonese)

Wondering what it means? It’s the name of a legendary person, who was known to be the master of the great MR Li Xiao Long. Juz recently, I went to watch this movie with mc. Apparently, this is what she said to the ticketing officer : “ can I have 2 I.P. Man ticket pls?”
It's Ip Man pronounce as I.P. Man. Like many of us, she didn’t noe its Yip Mun.

tat's the joke of the day,
Have a good laugh.

P/s: Mc, u are not alone. check this out..
http://www.cruzteng.com/2008/12/21/ip-man/#comments

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.