</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Let's just be more 'ah Q'
Errrghz.. that right eye of mine has been twitching non-stop for the past 24 hrs at least..

Is that sort of a hint that perhaps making small investment on toto will get me BIG returns?
Or it is just a sign to get me be extra careful of falling pots when I walk past HDBs?
Mama said it's a bad sign if the gal’s right eye twitches
Lao Shi claimed it's the left eye.
So who’s right? Lao shi or Mama?

I wanted to believe Mama is right cos I haven been feeling too good ever since it started. But believing in Lao Shi makes my life less miserable.
Another choice would be not believing in both.
According to the medical elites, eyes twitch cause you haven let them have enuff rest.

Well, not having the luxury to sleep 10 hrs a day is kinda sad oready so I wun wan to make my life depressed any further.
At the end of the day, I’m just gonna believe good luck is befalling on me.
tat is, lao shi is probably rite at this moment.
haha, when u try to deceive urself, u'll find all sort of excuses to back u up.
here it goes: I stepped on yuki’s poo ytd and escaped the fate of being summoned when I tried to park illegally (oops) the other day.
Okie, let me just assume (console) myself these are sth good.

Let’s just be a bit more ‘Ah Q’.
=)

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.