</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
An International Affair


Last Friday was my coy's DND. Yes i did, i did enjoy myself very much on that day. especially with so many of us making the extra effort to dress up to the theme. so much so for a wk's of dieting, i managed to fit the costume comfortably(!phew). and for Philip who dressed up as Geisha that day, he sure deserved the 288 bucks .

U noe what? At the dnd last fri, the colleagues whom I think are hard to get close to suddenly seem so much friendlier. We got excited about taking pictures together; we cheered for our team during games session together. I was wondering why on earth did I feel they are difficult to get along?

The big bosses whom I wun dare to defy dun seem that intimidating too. The stern look which they are wearing almost every working morning seems to have disappeared into thin air. Right in front of my eyes was a bunch of fun-loving ppl whom I dun even rmb calling them bosses.

A smile can cause boundaries to melt, hearts to warm up, and distances to reduce. Dun you think so?


***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.