</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Embarrassing Moments...
How would you wan the people ard u to react in times of embarrassing moments?
Like a slip and fall?

Would u expect the gentleman next to you to ask how you are feeling and then offer some help?
U noe, just like the usual scene we see on those ou-xiang-ju, the lead actor, often a charming lad, put his hand out to offer help to the lady who has met a mishap.

Or would you rather hope that ppl juz keep their mouth zip and walk away, pretending nth has taken place? It is okie that no one approaches you to offer any form of concern cos u felt it’s too embarrassing to have such things happening to you in the public. U wouldn’t wan to be upset any further, realizing that everyone saw it.

The usual me nv fails to deceive myself that the people here are still of hope and shld offer some form of help in times like this. Well, u noe, the more u expect, the more disappointed u get. I realize its juz another wishful thinking of mine and would often grumble abt how SAD the world can get. This is especially so if it was a MAN cos I would expect some form of gentleman-ness at least?

Moments ago, I was caught in a rather embarrassing situation, not a slip and fall this time rd. And I guess for the first time in my life, I hope I was surrounded by air, space, water, whatever.. Except Man.

No one saw anything, please.

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.