</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Life goes on even without it...
It’s finally down to the last day of the working week. TGIF.
What a way to start this long waited day with me climbing out of bed only at 6:45am.
Gosh. My world went upside down for the next 30minutes which you could pretty much imagine how chaotic it was. I shan’t elaborate on the details.

With the little time I could squeeze out, I dashed out of home with the concealer on plus a little of blusher to spare others from any scare I may create on the way. You know, I didn’t want to spoil their beautiful Friday although it might not have been a good start for me. For heaven sake, I was feeling so bare and wish I could find a hole to hide.

And then, I reached office at 8:35am. *Grghz.*
So much so for all the effort.
.
.
.

I am glad I made a progress anyway. The problem with the insecurity actually comes from my inner self. Did you see that? I am simply too used to putting makeup ever since I started working 6 years ago. While my colleagues might have told me that they did not see much differences between the ‘usual me’ and the ‘me today’, I was still paranoid! As alike are scenarios in ‘I can’t live w/o my handphone’ or ‘I can’t live w/o him/her’. The cause to all the anxiety is evident. It is the over-reliance or in lay man’s term ‘too used to it’. We are so bound to the routines in our lives that any minor changes occurred somewhere along the way could actually cause a huge stir in emotions.

Well, it might just be plain laziness or probably stubbornness that confines us from wanting to accept/make the change. Sometimes, all we need is some extra ‘push’ to get us to see the light. In any case, no one would fancy getting out from their comfort zone if they can stay in there as long as they want. Nonetheless, dun be surprise when you find that accepting a change isn’t as tormentating as it seems. You just need to experience it once in its absence and you would know you have made the change already.

Because life goes on even without it.

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.