101 random stuff
Thursday, August 20, 2009
That's what happened when you have lots of things in your mind, yet can't find a link among each and every one of them enuff for a post of decent length and a suitable title to go with it.
1. I haven been getting enough sleep for the past one week at least. My eyebags are showing; my dark circles can't be hidden any further. Make up has lost its 'power' and no amt of eye cream will do the trick.
2. I JUMPED out of bed at 7 am EVERY morning, rushed through the morning routines and dashed out of home before 7.30am. My heart almost couldn’t make it.
3. I have just moved my desk and gotten myself a speaker where I can listen to my favorite songs w/o having to struggle to keep myself awake on a nth-to-do afternoon.
4. While others might find Carl Fredricksen (the old man in the movie UP) weird and grumpy, I find him a sweet person, especially his devotion to fulfill the dream which he and his late wife haf since they were young.
5. I received my FIRST PINK letter 2 days ago. ARghz, it was a parking fine...
6. I find HTML the hardest language to learn ever and salute those who are experts in this field. Seriously, is this a languange meant for us to learnt?
7. I saw a uncle carrying a 'Triumph' carrier tat caught quite a bit of attention. Of course, there's nth wrong with it but proabbly even a red plastic bag (from the wet market) might be a lot more appropriate decent?
8. I had a good chat with Issac ytd. He juz know how to make my day. =)
9. My colleagues and I found out sth related to our COO's. It might be his biggest secret if the wife was kept it the dark. Keke..
10. Weird, things seems to be using up on my poorest mth. Everything from the head to the feet need to be replenished. and i mean the NEEDS.
.
.
.
101. I just bought 3 types of vouchers for my colleagues whose birthday falls consecutively in august. It’s the VOUCHER ERA i reckon as it seems impractical to crack your head thinking of a present yet having a tendency that the other party might not use/like it. Well, I admit getting vouchers ‘reduces the sincerity factor’ but does it makes a difference if you get one which the receiver will leave aside eventually?
Voucher =Win-Win situation, isn’t it?
The person buying find it a lot more convenient while the receiver gets a chance to choose what they really want/like.
***