Birthday Eve..
Thursday, October 22, 2009
The birthday eve was full of excitement as i await the surprises lined up by my colleagues...But i guess i gave them an even BIGGER surprise by informing them just 2days before that i will be on leave on the Actual Day itself.
Muhahaha…
First, they got the delivery man to act as the supplier who was supposed to hand me some samples. Meanwhile, they get everyone to gather at the GM office, ready for the cake cutting session. You know what; I could have been easily fooled if I was at my desk. Nonetheless, lady luck wasn’t on their side cos I was away from my desk treating a discomfort eye in the toilet! When I did not return after 5 mins, they got impatient and came to the toilet to check me out. This arouse my suspicion thinking how on earth would they noe I was in the washroom? Furthermore, the ‘suppose to be supplier’ came with the cake just at this time and gave way to the surprise planned.

Then, they tricked me into believing that there was no birthday prezzie but only a ang bao wif 50 bucks as they could not find much ‘sponsorship’ for my prezzie. At the end of the day, the cash in the ang bao (kept in my bag) was exchanged with vouchers in my absence and was discovered only when I reached home that night. There was also a card with all their wishes as well. The 2nd was deemed a success though it didn’t get me too surprise. *i just noe my 'ren yuan' wouldn't be that bad* ^ ^
Still, their effort was pretty much appreciated.

*The Main Culprits behind all the surprises*
***