</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
On the 24th...
I took leave on the actual day itself, with the intention of spending it overseas alone. It might have sounded pathetic to you but NONO, not that I am being anti-social or unfriendly, just that I yearn for a peaceful birthday. I simply do not want to see myself burying in the piles of workload, neither do I fancy an all night partying on a ‘neither-here-nor-there’ mid-week. Life has been very hectic, so much so that I would dearly hope that I could have more than 24hrs each day to do my stuff. Not that I am unhappy, just that, I hope I could make use of this ‘privilege’ in exchange for a well deserved breather…

So much of my birthday plan, I did not spend it ALONE…

I woke up early that morning, just like any other working day, and went for a jog. Then, the whole morning was spent surfing the net, browsing thru fashion websites, replying email before heading to the EAST to run some errands. I was waiting impatiently for the ‘Kushinbo Feast’ with the Oct Babies later on in the afternoon. When Lesii first suggest the idea of celebrating this eventful day with the OCT Babies, I was feeling a little compelled. (remember I wan it PEACEFUL?). Nonetheless, knowing that they especially took leave to accompany me, she gave me no reason to turn down the offer. Further, visiting Kuishinbo has been on my top priority list (for very long) after hearing all the praises from my colleagues.

There you have it….

collage6


With 30 odd dollars, you can get to savour an UNLIMITED supply of sashimi, sushi, cakes, pastries and more! Haha, we were so busy filling our tables with sashimi and deserts without realising that it's the crab which everyone is after~ so 'kuku' rite? I even saw some tables giving everything a miss, taking the CRABS only... Gosh, they are so clever la. Money well spent!
Btw, Wed is LADIES NITE!

collage7


After a fulfilling dinner, we went to the k box for more fun...

college 8


Halfway through KTV-ing, Lesii tried to sneak off without arousing my suspicion. But i CAUGHT her RED HANDED! Wahaha, she was at a lost of words when i asked her the reason for bringing her wallet to the toilet. Her reply was" for a sense of security".. Lolz. Moments later, the staff came in with a cake in his cake, this was what he said:" Erm, today's someone's birthday rite, the cake is a TREAT from us. Well, I shan't be bad to comment further...

IMG_0921


Finally, the day ended with me having to pop the champagne!
Gosh, it was the first time and I HOPE its the LAST time too~
i felt so dumb fearing over the possibility of a loud popping sound.. *Grr*

In the end, i raised the white flag la!
I know i sound like a weakling but i just couldn't bring myself to perform such act to scare myself, k!!

and yup, that's how i had my 24th spent...
:)

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.