Couch Potato...
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recently, I have been such a ‘hommie’ that even mummykins is amazed by how ‘obedient’ I am to be back for dinner so FREQUENTLY. Apart from attending classes on Tues, it’s BACK HOME straight after work on almost all the other weekdays.
Seriously, the unpredictable weather these days has killed my enthusiasm to head out to town after work. It’s such a hassle to bring an umbrella around just to make sure you won't get drench while shopping. What’s more, an extra jacket/shawl is also deemed necessary when you think about the malls with the air con full blasted. With all the ‘barang barang’, you have got urself a bulky bag to carry even before the ‘kill’. Come to think of that, I just got lazy and would prefer online shopping to save up the money for some other use instead.
Plus, don’t you have to agree that a wet and cool day is the best time to stay in bed wrapping yourself up with the thick comfy blanket? Best if there’s a bowl of hot soup to go with, isn't it?
Now, I know why I can’t seem to concentrate on studying.
Knowing that exams are round the corner, i jolly well know that whatever free time shld be spent mugging hard. Any form of entertainment should therefore be reduced to the minimal, especially for one who tends to burn midnight oil. Nonetheless, blame it on the nice weather, whatever free time spent at home were not efficiently used for mugging. You see me blogging, facebook-ing, munching, dozing off, anything outside studying.
*slap face*
Gosh. Seems like I am enjoying the life of a couch potato already.
***