</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.::Constipated::.

www.nataliedee.com



I’m feeling CONSTIPATED!!

Not because I haven been taking in enough fiber nor drinking too little fluids. Ha, that will be the last thing I ever want to happen. Any businesses related to the abdomen area are just pain in the a**! I simply hate the feeling of ‘appearing’ like a pregnant mum due to indigestion; stomache from food poisoning; gastric pain from irregular meals and last but not least, every girl’s nightmare- menses pain.

Ok, drifted too far.
I’m feeling constipated because I can’t shop as much as I want! *sob*
I wanna a closet revamp!
I wanna eat, drink, FEAST!
I wan to go "gai gai"
I wan lotsa "mum mum"

With exams round the corner, an intense 'close-door' study is impending. Haiz, even window shopping is deem a waste of time. So what if I have extra cash to spare this month? I can’t get to spend them for they are needed to satisfy the NEEDS.

Got money cannot spend. what logic is this?

*roar*

I’m a EMO girl.

Boohoo..

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.