</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Hello World!

freedom_by_uzuncakmak


I’m back! Happy to be back blogging again.

As much as you can guess, I was kept busy with work the whole of last week. 4 consecutive days doing event was seriously VERY tiring. But thank god, we had very nice lunch to perk us up a little. My colleagues were so nice to gather all the yummy food (in vicinity) during lunch to reward us for our hardwork. Gosh, mere thought of them is sufficient to make me drool la! *slurp* Even my parents gave their thumbs up when I brought them ard to savour these nice food~

Other than work, I have been pretty much occupied with JLPT preparation too. And yes, finally it’s all over!! No matter I’ll do well or not, I just hope I get through this round. Afterall, it’s over 8 mths of hardship since I made the decision to skip a level and opt for the intensive class. Talking abt hardship, I really have to take my hat off those who are juggling part time studies with work at the same time! It must have been hard on your to be torn between work, study and play!

For now, I have got a 1 week break before class starts again! and after 1 wk of lesson, i will be free for the Year!! Yeah~

To make full use of the free time, I have created a list of things I wanna MUST do before Christmas:

1. Buy Christmas present
2. Bake Cookies/Cake (it has been long since I have done that)
3. Shop for dress for colleague’s wedding dinner
4. Head down to town for Christmas shoot, else my blog and facebook will become rusty!
5. Meet ups! Good Meal! Great Companion!

So, those who YEARN to see me, date me FAST!

: )


***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.