Random...
Saturday, December 12, 2009
I went for a swim in the morning, with mummykins raving to tag along.
P/s:sometimes i wonder whether she's really my MUM.
and yes, it has been sometime since i exercise! i admit i'm getting a bit lazy with the exercise regime cos i often find myself half dead after work, and then the unpredictable weather these days. Busy is surely not an execuse, neither can i blame it on the rainy days. but well..
So i thought before the party get started again and given such FINE weather, i really need to get back in shape. It has been so long since i have gotten those muscles working already, all have been 'converted' into FATS NOW! I can't afford to grow horizontally anymore~
Anyway, swimming for 1.5hrs is so damn SHIOK!!
A great start to a healthier lifestyle?
Ha, i hope. *cross fingers*
.
.
.
I chickened out.
I dunno whether it's the right thing to do, but i really felt i'm not ready for it yet.
***