</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.::Life Decision::

ea3bde4c57112f5a50f58fa9b3a89b38


Frankly speaking, I’m having jitters about Sat’s gathering.
I knew the same question will be popping out from their mouth.
And without fail, I gave them the same reason to ‘explain’ the situation I am in.
Probably finding it an excuse more than an explanation, the issue will be brought up whenever we meet up. I believe that when someone is truly convinced with what you put across to explain a certain phenomenon, they wouldn’t ask ‘WHY’ again. Unless, of course, some idiot doing it on purpose.

I can vouch they are a bunch of nice people. Really. Whatever ‘expectations’ they have for me, I reckon, are for my interest at heart. For that, I appreciate the kind gestures and thank them for their love. But I guess I’m probably the best person who can tell whether I am satisfied with my life right now? If I would to ‘fulfill’ what they hope to see from me, does it seriously mean I will be happier? Maybe in IDEAL situation it’s a definite YES. But happiness ain’t just using mathematical formula where you add this and subtract that, multiply it up, divide accordingly and you’ll get the answer you have been asking for. Isn't it?

While it is good to always look on the brighter side of life, should we also prepare ourselves for the worse as well? So WHAT IF, it doesn’t occur the way we expected? See why it’s not realistic to decide for other’s what they should do to their life? Will you be able to take up the responsibility?

Having said that, guess I might not be the best friend out there. Cos when my friends turn to me for solutions on a nasty situation they are caught in, I beg I never give them the answer they are looking for. I merely analyze the situation with them, weigh the pros and cons, give them my view if I were in their shoes but I would not give a direct answer. I have caught in similar situation and whenever I approach the parents for some enlightenment, their answer is always: “Do what u think is the best, be happy.” I admit, it does get on my nerves to hear such reply cos it’s not, not even a single bit, of help at all.

Tat’s it, it’s their(my) life, not mine(their) afterall.
I (they) can advise, not instruct.

I might sound selfish to say this, but I don’t want to be held responsible. Just think, how do you make up for the mess you have created; for the monetary, time losses? Would it make you feel better even if a kind soul decides not to ‘charge’ you for misjudgment? (I hope your ans is a NO!). No matter what, I felt the sense of guilt is as good as being sentence to life imprisonment.

WE, should be the navigator of our own life.


***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.