</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Live for the Moment
I do not have a time machine (though i really hope to own one), I can't go back in time to rewrite history. I dread looking back at the past and then lament on the stuff i shld have done or not done. I simply know that crying over spill milk won't change my fate.

I ain't a fortune teller. I do not have the power to predict or expect what will happen in the future. My heart is just the size of my palm, my brain twice, how many ups and downs can they handle? Guessing games are tiring and a waste of my precious youth. I cherish a healthy heart and peaceful mind.

I just want to live for the moment. NOW.

bk_40_eur

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee....

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.