</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
My Version of New Year Resolutions...

2010__by_Espador


6th day into the New year, 3rd working day, how has things been for you thus far? I’m finally here to do a brief summary for year 2009 and resolutions for year 2010.

2009 hasn’t been very smooth but I’m thankful it didn’t turn out too disastrous either. Beginning of the year, effect of recession went full force and affected my company. Though eventually I did not see a pay cut in my salary, I painfully witness the cruelty of recession striking on some of my colleagues who were force to leave. It was also a year when I decided to put a stop to an endless wait. I gave all out, I did my part, I tried, but nothing fell through. As if gotten the hint from god (after so long), it’s time for me to move on. I was devastated after making the decision but I knew very well I wouldn’t regret taking this path.

Rekindle my interest for Japanese was another move I took in 2009. And with that, I got to know a bunch of people who were crazy over JAPAN as much as I do. Ha, I reckon they are crazier considering the fact that they are Big Manga lover. Some travel to and fro Japan (as frequent as I go JB) to catch their idol’s concert. I adore the kawaii sensei who never fails to amuse us with her drawing. Their presence really made going for class a motivation rather than a dread especially after a long day at work. I am glad I opted for the intensive class though at times I felt totally deprived of a good rest.

Then in March, I had my maiden experience as a wedding host cum sisters!! I recall the few gatherings we had at her place, busy discussing about the plans of the night and the roles each of us played on the BIG day and how eventually I was summoned by the couple to be one of the host for the evening (aside BP) on the last few weeks before the wedding. Gosh!

I had my fair bit of fun visiting HK/ Macau with mummykins in May, more like a excursion rather than a tour since we were on F & E. It was a trip planned to celebrate her half decade birthday and sth she needed badly- a well deserved break. Ha, thinking back, I tot it was so brave of me to bring someone out to somewhere I have never been to before. Luckily mummykins was very cooperative throughout the trip (no whinning, no complains!), there weren't much hiccups along the way. I am so looking forward to the trip we will be embarking this year.

And yes, i finally lay my fingers on the toy i have been eyeing! Nevermind the hardship i am going to suffer aftermath, it definitely a great start!

So with the long summary of year 2009, it's time to jot down the stuff i am looking foward to in year 2010. I am just going to write down the more impt ones...

1. To stay healthy.
Many a times, I found myself neglecting this very important aspect in life. Probably a lot of us have this misconception that when we are young, we are naturally strong and healthy. Little did we realize, the pains and sickness which we experience in the future does not just come as it is but a result of long term negligence on our health. I came to realize it’s only when one is healthy can he or she truly appreciate the meaning of life.

2. To learn to manage time well.
Time is needed to do work, to make money, to accomplish goals, spend with loved ones and to enjoy everything life has to offer. I seriously think 24 hours a day is too short for me to do much! Sometimes having to give up my sleeping time (refer to point 1, which is what I dun wan to achieve!). In 2010, I hope I could learn to manage time well so that I could play hard and work hard both at the same time! While I strive for excellence in my career, I wouldn’t want to give up my personal time TOTALLY.

3. Breakthrough.
With each year passing as if nobody’s business, I seriously urge for a breakthrough in my life. In fact, I yearn for a breakthrough every year, I just want something different.
.
.
.
Time to hit the bed, goodnight world.


***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.