</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Hi There!
How have you been lately?

Guess what, I am typing this in the office secretly this very moment. Even with the music playing in my ears, I am still not efficient at finishing the reports in the morning. Guess I really need a breakie after looking at figures and words for the past 2 hours.

I have been lagging behind in updating my whereabouts mainly because I was really occupied with work last week. Had a 4 day event last week and boy it was crazy I tell u. The sad thing was, the craze wun just end there but continues this week as tons of paper work were pending to be completed before I fly.

I haven been efficient cleaning my roomie either. Way back before Christmas, Mummykins has been nagging at me to start packing the room for the New Year but I have been procrastinating for the past few weeks. Busy counting down, keeping myself packed with meet ups and enjoying my well deserve break. Finally, I have my ears spared by getting the chores done YTD, before I fly.

Btw, I have been watching this drama on youtube lately.


4122860849_0199a4c4e0_o


<<下一站,幸福>>, starring vanness wu (lesii screams!!! ) and ady an. Unavoidably, it is yet another drama which revolves around triangle love (typical), but I thought if you are thinking of watching it, do not neglect the five years old boy and the interaction btw him and his father. I was surprise to find myself tearing while watching the scene when the kid reunited with the father and then the other when they part. I have only managed to finish only 16 episodes over the weekend. Though very eager to know the ending, I would have to wait for few more weeks as it is still airing in TW! : (

Alrighty.
I've finally finish all my 4 reports~!
Time to knock off.
: p

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.