</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.::Home::.

Home_by_gnato

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home...


Hello world.

I’m home.

Probably the aftermath of going away, I found myself having some problem tuning back the biological clock to what it used to be. That’s the thing about going on a trip, cos you do not have to discipline yourself by sleeping and waking up at a particular time, you won’t have to be concerned with the traffic situations, let alone late for an appointment. Ignore the clock that never seem to stop snoozing, the annoying traffic jams, the 'sardine packed' buses and those breathless rushing days. If not for didi, I might have really forgotten that I’m back to reality.

Compare to the previous, this round were more of a shopping trip. I was telling lesii that we were like under captivity for very long, went hungry for days; for months. When freedom was finally regained, we hunt down whatever that’s pleasant to the eyes. 5 days of shopping, you reckon how crazy we went?! Sight-seeing has lost the appeal since we had previously gone and taken pictures. Photo-taking has lost it’s purpose as I was simply too tired carrying the baby around, let alone having the energy to shoot. What a waste huh? Guess we have unknowingly become shopping addicts that even till the very last day, I still felt I have not bought enough. *knock the wall*

Nonetheless, it's great to be home.

P/s: Pix coming up, stay tune!

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.