</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Who's in the wrong?
While I think maintaining a good relationship with people at workplace is tricky, having to deal with customer is a million times more. Having work in customer service line before, I simply know the thumb of rule: You can’t argue with a customer even when they are OBVIOUSLY wrong. So to say, they are ALWAYS RIGHT.

The Consequences?

You get unreasonable customer who ABUSES such rights.

I finally got to witness it in real life situation. Earlier on, I met this customer of mine who claimed to find faults in one of the products. She was very agitated when I sat down with her and I had to appease her before trying to understand what had happened. In order for further investigation to be made on our side, I asked her for the incriminated samples only to find out that she had consumed EVERYTHING already.

Huh? So can I assume that there’s no evidence?
Then, on what basis should we believe what you have said? If you know that sth is wrong with the sample, would you still finish the whole lot of it? Even at the expense of your life? If this was the case, what’s the point in looking us up?

I thought it was pretty obvious what she was asking for. It’s absurd.

.
.
.

Then I heard that she was also the lady who went around spreading untrue facts to her colleagues about another product of ours. According to my colleague, she claimed that it was POISONOUS.

"好事不出门, 坏事传千里",
Gosh, do you know how serious this is?

From my conversation with her, I realized it was due to poor product knowledge. To say it simply, she did not know the proper way to cook the product! When I tried to be nice to explain to her how it shld be done, guess what, she simply ignored and told me off, asking me to save all my explanation.

WTH?! And I still have to maintain my cool when it’s apparent that I am boiling inside out!

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.