Help Needed.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I just received the invitation card to DND.
Movie Extravaganza
is the theme this year.

Catwoman?

Harry Potter?

Cinderella?

Mu lan??

OR Bao Zhu Po?!
The cash prize looks too tempting to be missed la. What’s more, the company is willing to sponsor the costumes (although not at full cost). SEE why I have no reason to back out? Give me a reason why I shouldn’t put in effort to dress up?
Grrr, I seriously think this theme is a little bias towards the other gender la. How many of those legendary movies revolve around HEROINE? Countless of HEROs out there, Batman, Superman, James Bond, Hercules, isn't it? Unless we girls wanna dress up as cartoon characters or fairy tale character, there ain’t much options left ma!
Headache!
If you are reading this, please (*100), help this poor soul here. Offer her some suggestion on who is fun/ cool to dress up, let her know who should be avoided. i'm only left with 1 week to make up my mind before i go all out to find costumes!
***