</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5035450391730797492?origin\x3dhttp://all-abt-ms-shagua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
While in a jam...

traffic_by_DreamingPsnLaffingX3

Owning to the wonders of technology, I am blogging while in a jam now.
Hope I wun be late for work later since I made the attempt to slp before 11 the previous nite n left home slightly earlier than normal.
There again, looking at the traffic fr the window, things dun seemed to look that positive though :(

Getting to work these days is like a test of our patience. Dun u agree?

I seriously felt so only recently, when the traffic situation was further aggravated by the heavy downpour. I dun remember it was that bad when i first started working. Now, even the MRT, often thought as the most reliable means of transport, was of no help at all. Apparently, they were so packed to such an extend that you are almost immediately rejected from entry. The cycle repeats itself until the 'N'th train paases can you then managed to squeeze up to one.

Sometimes I really wonder whether a non 9-5 job might be better.

Having been to a couple of places nearby, i have nv gotten caught in such frustrations before during rush hours, not even in Japan. But perhaps, it is their gracefulness that might have made things much better. Their train might not have been less packed, but at least they dun push and force their way up. They do it with so much grace that all the 'sufferings' doesn't seem to matter anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ever take me 2 hours to get to work in a country that is only equivalent to a red dot on the world map one day. That is if the relevant authority decides to wash their hands off the rapidly growing sudden flux in population. *fingers crossed*

***


The Owner
Name : Ms Shagua.
Loves : Photography, Baking, Holidaying, Shopping, Slacking...

Let's Chat

I'm listening to...


My Fav Hangout Place

  • JoAnNe
  • EvOn
  • LiNg
  • CaNdIcE
  • YY
  • JaSmInE
  • Min
  • The Sartorialist
  • Style.com
  • Lookbook
  • The past

    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010

    With Thanks

    designer :x-peacefulmelody
    Basecodes:oneway
    Images: dafont,paint.